[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Re: Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus on Barring Shawn Landden from the Noisebridge space and community (Was Re: On Asking People To Leave (Was Re: Shawn L. ))

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 21:37:21 PDT 2013

Look a little deeper before you call what I wrote "garden-variety
victim blaming."

This is victim blaming:  "Women should just be more confident and
report their problems sooner."

What I wrote was defining the parameters of the social problem.

I have no problem defining my thick skin and confidence as privilege.
There's nothing about being underconfident that says to me, "well,
they should just snap out of it."

--Naomi