[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Job that your staff or community might be interested in

Steve Berl steveberl at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 09:11:40 PDT 2013

Please forward to anyone you think might be interested.

Steve

Begin forwarded message:

*From: *Andrew Kleindolph <akleindolph at lwhs.org>
*Subject: **Job that your staff or community might be interested in*
*Date: *March 19, 2013 8:41:19 AM PDT
*To: *contact at youngmakers.org

Hi,

I'm an electronics teacher and industrial arts department chair at a local
private high school called Lick-Wilmerding.
https://www.lwhs.org/
It's an amazing school with really great students and facilities.  It
breaks all the stereotypes one might have about a high school environment.

We are looking to hire someone part time for a computer science course with
a hands robotics element.  We're looking for someone with pretty solid
programming skills as well as interest in creativity and design.

I've attached the job description.  It's also posted on our school's site:
http://www.lwhs.org/employment

Please pass it to anyone you think might be interested.
Thank You!

-Andrew

Andrew Kleindolph
LWHS: Technical Arts Department