[sudo-discuss] Spiritual analysis of last weeks Meeting

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Tue Mar 19 18:06:43 PDT 2013

I think it's important to keep in mind that what's being debated here
aren't new "rules", but an update to the process of conflict resolution and
a new position to help make that happen.

Also keep in mind that this is in reaction to a very real situation where
the conflict resolution process failed to work in almost every way. It is
not an arbitrary rules making sesh based on some hypothetical.

--Andrew

---------
Andrew Lowe
http://www.lostways.com