[sudo-discuss] National Parks and Why I Love Sudo Room

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 02:27:13 PDT 2013

Will someone please do mother nature a gigantic favor and turn the National
Park Service website into something absolutely beautiful and captivating?
It currently takes a click and a scroll down in order to see the crappy
stock photos that are representative of billions of years of geological and
billionish of biological evolution (and that's just earth...but you get my
point).

http://www.nps.gov/seki/index.htm

I can be your writer/promoter. Seriously.

OK, feeling just a tad better after breathing some Wikipedia air (though
this article is itself in want).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequoia_National_Forest

Anyway, I bring this point up not to fart around but just to say that I was
unemployed when I first met Sudo Room, and because of Sudo Room I realized
that regardless of this fact, I could be a productive fucking human
being--more productive than I've ever been, ever. I'm beyond happy to see
so many people pursuing productive projects and passions, and look forward
greatly to tomorrow's (as in today's (as in Saturday's (as in I love
recursion talk to me about linguistics)) events.

That is all,
Vicky who has been too busy to go to Wednesday meetings but still thinks
about you and loves you and will begin going again regularly.