[sudo-discuss] [sudo-announce] REQUEST FOR COMMENT: proposed changes to the Articles of Association!

Eddan eddan at clear.net
Thu Mar 14 19:18:56 PDT 2013

So we're voting on the diff page or the Articles of Association page? I've
noticed some serious differences between them.
And if we're voting on the Articles of Association page, shouldn't all the
changes that have been made to the document, that are different than what
the diff is, be reverted too?
I'm having trouble figuring out what changes over the past week are
authorized, and by whom. Other than Matt.