[sudo-discuss] [sudo-announce] REQUEST FOR COMMENT: proposed changes to the Articles of Association!

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Thu Mar 14 18:49:29 PDT 2013

I agree as well.

In that case though, I am going to withdraw my Mandate Vote proposal because it was already incorporated in the version of the Articles of Association Yardena sent out. I had made the change according to the process laid out in the amendments last weekend, when I emailed the list and followed the instructions to make the changes directly on the wiki.

sent from eddan.com