[sudo-discuss] 3/5 Microcontroller Project Hack Night: Wrap-up

Morten H. D. Fuglsang vallebo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 13:21:26 PST 2013

Yes. Yesterday was awesome and I am all in favor of making this a regular
thing. Suggested times work well for me, albeit I have no clue about
scheduling conflicts in terms of other things.
    Having it split into two segments seem to make sense. Let's try it out
and see what happens :)

Make a great day,
Morten H. D. Fuglsang
US: +1 415 799 6931 // skype: FlyvendeHest