[sudo-discuss] Sudo Locksmiths' Co-op: right-livelihood work.

Anon195714 anon195714 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 2 19:43:01 PST 2013

Yo's-

Let's set a meeting time.   Any evening this week that doesn't conflict
with something else?  Or possibly Wednesday night after the general
meeting?

The first meeting doesn't need to be long: "whoever is interested, show
up," and the main topic would probably be to explore what it takes to do
this, and if folks are motivated to really do it.

-G.

=====