[sudo-discuss] This Sat. 6/29 Today I Learned: How to showcase your 3D printed work with a time-lapse video

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 14:57:03 PDT 2013

Related to that, I saw when Rusty posted about it that the B9 creator is
being used for casting of metal jewellery with fine detail that might even
be down to the level of pipe threads like those. Which makes me interested
in this on general metal-printing principle as well. Quoted max XY
resolution 50 microns, Z 6.xx, looks subjectively like that transfers to
the metal in the ring photo.
Anyone want to split the cost of acquiring one of these and doing metal
casting?