[sudo-discuss] This Sat. 6/29 Today I Learned: How to showcase your 3D printed work with a time-lapse video

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Thu Jun 27 14:37:12 PDT 2013

If anyone is going to this, and doesn't already have something in mind to print, please consider this silly looking 1/8" pipe thread adapter I designed today.  british straight pipe thread on one end, national pipe tapered thread on the other, if this prints out properly it will be very useful for connecting run of the mill domestic fittings to cheap imported air valves...for science.  The big question is whether the steep threads involved will work on this printer...huge thank you to anyone who takes this on!  attached are the original solidworks part, an STL export, and a screenshot of a section view if anyone without the cad software is curious.