[sudo-discuss] sudo library

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 22:10:03 PDT 2013

we have library software up and running at

*http://www.socuteurl.com/jiffymeowmeow*
*
*
*problems with it:*
its not open source but its free as in beer cos i got it free from my job
at oclc
logins have to be numeric, you know like a real concrete libraries would do
-solution you can always just use 123456, password: 123456
logins can't be registered but have to be created by a staff account which
123456 is.

*needs  doing* *still*
create a redirect from library.sudoroom.org
scan all the books, the software is good
create physical lib/membership cards

*from now on,
*
please try and check out your books there (adding the book into the system
if necc).

notconfusing