[sudo-discuss] Meeting Tomorrow: Please add to the agenda and pay dues!

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 16:09:04 PDT 2013

I won't be able to make the meeting, however there's been some talk at
noisebridge about the idea of sudo room pursuing a consensus item for
noisebridge to be a fiscal sponsor and extend 501c3 status to sudo room for
say 12 months while you guys continue to organize and grow.

Also using School Factory could be an option, and I would like to see an
initiative where BACH gets 501c3 and can be in a position to do the same
for other new hacker spaces in the area, or take over as the nonprofit
sponsor for sudo long term.

I'll be at the noisebridge weekly meeting tonight and can bring this up as
a new consensus item to be discussed at next weeks meeting if ya'll like
the idea.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Jenny Ryan <tunabananas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sudoers,
>
> Please add to tomorrow's agenda here:
> https://pad.riseup.net/p/sudoroommeeting
>
> Also a reminder that we will be paying July rent by the end of this week,
> so please bring a check or cash to the meeting, or donate online via the
> WePay!
>
> Summer is an especially tough time for hackerspace sustainability, so
> anything extra you can pitch in is super appreciated.
>
> Cheers,
> Jenny
> http://jennyryan.net
> http://thepyre.org
> http://thevirtualcampfire.org
> http://technomadic.tumblr.com
>
> `~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
>  "Technology is the campfire around which we tell our stories."
> -Laurie Anderson
>
> "Storytelling reveals meaning without committing the error of defining it."
>  -Hannah Arendt
>
> "To define is to kill. To suggest is to create."
> -Stéphane Mallarmé

ThanX,
;+)

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Fort