[sudo-discuss] Meeting Tomorrow: Please add to the agenda and pay dues!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 16:01:24 PDT 2013

Sudoers,

Please add to tomorrow's agenda here:
https://pad.riseup.net/p/sudoroommeeting

Also a reminder that we will be paying July rent by the end of this week,
so please bring a check or cash to the meeting, or donate online via the
WePay!

Summer is an especially tough time for hackerspace sustainability, so
anything extra you can pitch in is super appreciated.

Cheers,
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org