[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [P2P-F] Fwd: Google Mine: Service To "Help" You Share Your Gadgets, Clothes And Other Stuff With Friends

johanna faust female.faust at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 18:17:35 PDT 2013

of course your responses are noted.

BTW a link to the results of a contest for Google's new motto (pretty
funny) that I ran back when Google was caught spoofing the System on
Apple's OS to get the user to enter the admin password so as to change
a setting in Safari that denied third party cookies by default.
pretty janky.

*Be seeing you.*