[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [P2P-F] Fwd: Google Mine: Service To "Help" You Share Your Gadgets, Clothes And Other Stuff With Friends

Sonja Trauss sonja.trauss at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 12:23:27 PDT 2013

I'm jealous of all of the OCD people who are really excited for this kind
of extreme organizing. Who is going to actually do this? Sure, I've eaten
adderols and imagined I would carefully catalogue all of my belongings, but
I've also smoked DMT and imagined I saw the real face of the universe. This
is a drug fantasy!! This is as crazy as when stoner hippies think they are
going to make a new society. This is an example of the bay area's very
advanced drug culture.