[sudo-discuss] los angeles hackerspaces - telic arts exchanges / public school los angeles

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sat Jun 22 19:54:42 PDT 2013

if any of you are in los angeles...  i saw my cool feminist asian american
studies firend mimi nguyen speak at telic arts exchange a few years ago.

http://www.telic.info/

I was recommending the place to one of my friends, and I saw that they run
the public school los angeles

http://www.telic.info/the-public-school

their blog posts are really hilarious... kind of funnier than ours, which
are so serious.

>> http://www.telic.info/node/40

what the hell is going on here? i guess it's a witty thing on derivatives,
but so funny!

This makes me consider visiting los angeles again, they are like the
machine room. so funny! all those frustrated film industry people.