[sudo-discuss] Sudo Kids this Tues 6/11: 6PM - ?? (Any 3D printer folks available?)

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 00:50:28 PDT 2013

hi all,

sending this out again! we will once again have sudo kids going on this
tuesday evening - you and any interested children are welcome.

is anyone interested/available in demoing and working with the kids on 3d
printing? they have expressed interest and we'd love to work with them on
it this week (or another week if this week is less than ideal).

- marina