[sudo-discuss] Downstairs Keypad is Currently Not Working

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Mon Jun 10 16:39:27 PDT 2013

My suggestion goes like this...

INTERNET --> SudoRoom Intranet --> RasPi ---> Door [the ONLY thing the
RasPi does is open the door via an http call to an API]

USB -> Door Function Computer/Computers (RFID, BUZZER, KEYPAD) --> SudoRoom
-> RasPi (Via HTTP) -> Door

So all the RasPi does is open the door. All other functions can be off
loaded to other computers RasPi's or not, they just need to have usb ports
and be connected to a hub that gets them on the SudoRoom Intranet. Then all
they have to do is hit the opendoor API on the DoorPi.

Make sense?

-------
Andrew Lowe
Cell: 831-332-2507