[sudo-discuss] new occuption in SF: #gezigardens

Sonja Trauss sonja.trauss at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 11:01:39 PDT 2013

Ok so your position is that the whole of the new housing will be taken up
by people who don't currently live in SF, want to, but won't move into SF
unless new housing is built.

Can you describe what it is about the new housing that will make people who
already have stable, adequate places to live elsewhere move into it, when
they've already decided theyre not interested in living in any of the
currently available sf housing? Does this question make sense? What's
special about the new housing? What would make a person move to SF Only If
new housing is built? What is the scenario. I can think of two. One silly
and one not silly.