[sudo-discuss] Downstairs Keypad is Currently Not Working

rusty lindgren rustylindgren at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 18:31:54 PDT 2013

Well, if he didn't demand that we fix it, he demanded that we lock the door
at all times, which requires us keeping that thing working or having some
other support system.  The fact that he did what he did yesterday, is even
more deplorable, because we are not equipped to support the door at all
times.

Basically,  I 100% agree that George needs to take care of that, and that
we should tell hair kandi the same story.  I wouldn't mind talking to them,
but this week is probably the worst time, because I have a lot of work due
and I leave for vacation on thursday.

Anyone game?

-Rusty