[sudo-discuss] TOMORROW: Fixit Clinic LII (#52) Sunday, June 9 1PM-4PM Albany Community Center

Steve Berl steveberl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 16:41:34 PDT 2013

I meant to send this earlier, but spaced it out.

If any sudoers are interested in either bringing in some broken stuff to
fix, or in being a Fixit Coach, come on down to Albany on Sunday afternoon.

If that doesn't work for you, we will be at the Temescal Branch of the
Oakland Public Library on Saturday, June 22 from 12-3.

See you there,

Steve