[sudo-discuss] Art Murmur did not clean up

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 13:05:12 PDT 2013

I appear to be the first person at Sudoroom today. Here's some of what
I've found:

- Furniture in disarray
- Door not locked all the way (deadbolt but the knob turns freely)
- Dishes, food scraps & beer bottles everywhere
- beer bottles stuffed in trash cans (landlord HATES this as he can get fined)
- dishwasher full, but not clean (I loaded it mostly-full before I
left last night)
- Rice cooker left plugged in and on "warm" - rice inside burned
- 3D printer left on, its computer also left on
- A thousand paper cuts which can be summed up as "fucking put things away"

I won't editorialize. I just want to document this, rather than clean
in silence.