[sudo-discuss] writing group - how about version control writing over github or gittorious?

Raymond Lai raymond.wm.lai at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 11:35:17 PDT 2013

Romy,

Thats a great idea!

I'm a complete Github noob (not a programmer here), but I checked it out
and it is Amazing! I bet we can sign up for a free organizational account
since we are a teaching organization.

In terms of a sudo room writing project that we could use github for, a
magazine sounds grand. Also ur proposed project of sudoroom tutorials
sounds perfect too.

Ray