[sudo-discuss] Robbed at gunpoint.

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 16:59:18 PDT 2013

I'm pulling screen shots now, in short the suspect looks to be a black male
with short hair wearing red pants and a red and white jacket with black and
white shoes, it doesn't look like there is a very clear image of any facial
features.

ThanX,
;+)

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/%C3%9F%C3%AA%C3%A3%C2%B5