[sudo-discuss] IRC, and founders and bots

d'É-Aatenhejm timondocent at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 23:32:56 PST 2013

Agreed. Or, as more specifically seems to be the case RE the decision
reached tonight, 3 or 4 founderS, the majority of the on-duty and
alternates of whom the community trusts (and implicitly also trusts to
manage semi-automation via bots privileged with ops). That's why I
thought three rather than the voted four
founder-status-approved-by-sudoconsensus sudo-natural-person founders
AKA humans might make it clearer, w/r/t theoretical/possible 2:2 ties.