[sudo-discuss] Sharing space tomorrow night? (on 1/31)

Jack Kern jack.w.kern at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:00:29 PST 2013

Hey folks,

I wanted to ask the list if there would be any issues with myself and a
couple of my friends using a wall in the common area to colab on visuals
stuffs tomorrow night?

I know there are some meetings happening tomorrow, but we would be
relatively quiet. We're just experimenting with how to best coordinate
visuals with a couple projectors and possibly test out some projection
mapping stuff which requires a bit more space than I have in my apartment.

I understand it could be visually distracting and I don't want to step on
any toes so please let me know if anyone feels this would be encroaching on
the meetings already in place.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Jack