[sudo-discuss] Never mind- I'm coming to SudoRoom on another day, not Saturday to prepare for Jan 3- art making event

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sat Dec 28 13:57:17 PST 2013

I'm going to  go to SudoRoom on another day, not Saturday for a January 3
art making event

I'm planning on borrowing the overhead projector from Noisebridge, with
their permission.

Does anyone know anyone willing to be a performer?
Does anyone have any art supplies? Would it be possible for people to leave
art supplies in a donation box by the front of SudoRoom?

There is a big roll of paper somewhere downstairs in the building. I'm
wondering--is this needed? Would George let us use this?

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com