[sudo-discuss] Who to contact about using SudoRoom for workshop space?

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 24 07:03:15 PST 2013

Hey Pete, that sounds awesome! I'll make you an acct on our wordpress and
you can make an event on the calendar there.

Looking forward ^_^

On Monday, December 23, 2013, Peter Werner <germpore at sonic.net> wrote:
> Who does one contact about putting on events at SudoRoom? Alan
Rockefellar and I are interested in doing a mushroom ID and microscopy
workshop (which we've done in the past at Noisebridge) at SudoRoom at some
point after Xmas. Anywhere from the last week of December to the second
week of January.

> Peter

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net