[sudo-discuss] Things sudo needs...

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 18:55:07 PST 2013

Happy holidays from your friendly neighborhood hackerspace! If you are
wondering what material gifts Sudo needs right now, please consider:

* TALL LADDER - a member of our community graciously stored her ladder
here for a year and let us use it, but she's taken it back and now we
cannot reach many high places in our space.

* RICE COOKER - we had a couple of them but they were left on all
night and broken. Please help us feed ourselves - this thing pays for
itself!

* EXTENSION CORDS - we spend a lot of time futzing around and swapping
the same extension cords between the same 4-5 areas. It would be so
much more efficient if we had a few more long ones. It would also be
safer, since some of the cords floating around here don't have a third
grounding prong.

I'm sure there's other things! Please reply with more!