[sudo-discuss] Free massages

Jeremy Entwistle jwentwistle at cryptolab.net
Fri Dec 20 13:58:58 PST 2013

That's right, I'm giving five massages to Sudo Room members. Also,
there's five more for the members of the Bay Area Public School. I heard
four times in the past two days people mention that they could use a
massage, so I thought I would offer a few of them.

These will be back and neck massages. Email me if you're interested. I
don't think the Bay Area Public School has an email list, so if you hear
a member stressed out over there, then send them my way!

Take care,
Jeremy
--
https://twitter.com/jwentwistle