[sudo-discuss] Tmrw (12/21): Today We Learned: Weekly open, chill co-learning at Sudo Room from 2-5PM

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 13:31:32 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow (and every Sat.) from 2-5PM at Sudo Room
<http://sudoroom.org>we'll be doing "Today
We Learned <https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Today_We_Learned>," weekly, open,
super chill co-learning. What is co-learning? It means that you bring
something you're working on or something you want to learn more about,
maybe some other folks are interested in it as well and want to
collaborate, or maybe you see what someone else is working on and want to
help with that.

Well what can you bring to learn about? Anything! One time when we were
doing a similar event at LOL space <http://oaklandmakerspace.wordpress.com>,
someone brought a broken clock and we tried to figure out how to fix it.
Many times folks work on programming stuff. Sometimes we follow rabbit
trails and try to explain and understand things like "well how do computers
really work."

If it's a thing to learn, we can learn it. We also have a projector set up
if anyone wants to demo anything - anything - so you should feel free to
bring something that you'd like to share.

See you tomorrow!
Marina