[sudo-discuss] Possible new sudo space

Alex U willskate4food at anche.no
Mon Dec 2 20:22:22 PST 2013

Yeah I think it would be a good idea to check our privilege when
discussing safety on the street. White males have the privilege of
feeling safe in almost every environment. This is a privilege that our
female/queer/trans*/poc  in our community may not have. This is not
meant to discredit what anyone had said.