[sudo-discuss] Possible new sudo space

GtwoG PublicOhOne g2g-public01 at att.net
Mon Dec 2 18:54:23 PST 2013

Re. Sonja:

Exactly what I've done: not gone back to SudoRoom after having had a gun
pointed at my guts right in the doorway.  Chances are at least one
person reading this is pleased with that outcome, but at least four I
know aren't.

Re. ChrisBee:

Right, blame the fucking victims, three or four of us that I know of
who've been robbed, assaulted, or had car windows smashed and stuff
stolen coming & going from SR or parked nearby, and possibly one or two
I missed.

Let's see, where have we heard your line of bullshit before?... she
shouldn't have been wearing those clothes either...?  I take it you
agree with that too.

I'll quote you directly for what comes next, just so the context of my
reply is clear:

"Feel free to disagree with me, but when I hear/read discussions about
this based around "how safe is so-and-so compared to such-and-such area"
I think "Wow, if that isn't privilege/entitlement/self-absorption then I
don't know what is." Not saying that any of you are, but I'm just saying."

So it's "privilege/entitlement/self-absorption" to value being in a safe
location where you're less likely to be subjected to violence on the
street?  I'm going to say something to you that I haven't said to anyone
in a damn long time:  Go fuck yourself.

-G.

=====