[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room is now a "Google Place"!

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 22:33:06 PDT 2013

Wait, how do people feel about that? I set this up ages ago when the
hackerspace first did its big fundraiser in the space. I came to Sudo Room
with ideas of how to strengthen our external communications structure (UX),
and this was an obvious one due to the vast monopoly Google has on search.
Is there something else I can do, for example, to make it more visible on
DuckDuckGo? Could you imagine what a cool little secret search we could
make? Does anyone have any "SEO" experience who could help me explore this
and related questions?