[sudo-discuss] Sudo Shirts: 2nd Edition

Jehan Tremback jehan.tremback at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 16:15:10 PDT 2013

Awesome! I love the inverse coloring.

A little information about the design- The cube is generated from a 3d
model and the sides are not parallel because they are in perspective. At
the rotation that it is at in the original design, with the vanishing
points of the lines on a parallel horizon, the foreshortening looks natural
(I think) and makes the cube look more 3d.

Rotated and set next to a parallel line of text, the effect is lost and
takes on the look of an unnatural perspective.

The dots are no constellation in particular, just meant to be a
representation of the kind of graph that could depict networks, molecules,
mate bubbles, or constellations of stars. Props to Marina for the overall
idea.