[sudo-discuss] Proposal for Splitting the Sudo Meetings

Andrew andrew at roshambomedia.com
Thu Apr 25 12:43:28 PDT 2013

Hi All,

There has been a lot of talking about working and general meetings and how
we can have fun and get down to business (have our cake and eat it too) at
the Sudo Meetings. I would like to propose that we tackle this by simply
splitting the meeting up in to two time blocks with different purposes.

I wont be able to make it to the next few meetings, which is why I
haven't proposed this sooner. But if anyone who is facilitating thinks this
is a good idea and wants to follow it go ahead!

Here's the proposal:

6:00 - 7:30 : Community Potluck + General Meeting (Introductions, Updates,
and Announcements)

7:30 - 9:00 : Working Meeting (Proposals, Conflict Resolutions,
Overflow Discussions)

Thoughts?

--
-------