[sudo-discuss] Wall hacking v2.0

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 11:51:53 PDT 2013

We have those four giant light-box-storage things cluttering up the
space. A few days ago I started preparing to hang them from the rear
wall. I got sort of derailed by drama and uncertainty, but I'm making
up my mind to continue acting like this space IS sudoroom until
further notice. That said, I need a few strong people to help me
finish the job. Anybody up for it? How about tomorrow night
before/during/after Hacky Happer Hour? Mostly you will need to hold
each one in place while I get the first screw in, and possibly also
the second.