[sudo-discuss] meetings, learnings from biohacking

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 07:51:43 PDT 2013

for the biohackers is a working meeting a hacking meeting or a meeting
where business relating to the functioning of the group gets done? because
if it means the latter, then our meeting is supposed to be that :P one
thing that we discussed on the retreat was whether it was clear that this
was the purpose of the meeting and whether we were really doing it. we've
been experimenting with different formats for our meeting and will continue
to experiment until we hit on something that both accomplishes what we need
to get done (as defined by the articles:
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/page/Articles_of_Association) and is not
extremely time consuming and sad (these are the twin goals people!).

- marina