[sudo-discuss] Tamale's USB pins fell out D:

Jae Kwon jkwon.work at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 18:55:55 PDT 2013

Just found this thread...

The pins are for serial connections. the USB is just for power.
(the strange setup is due to the fact that I found out that USB doesn't
work with long cables, after I set up the USB)
The doorman.py script uses ttyAMA0 to communicate to the MSP430. So, the
two pins that were knocked off, should have gone to GRN and UART-TX (serial
UART transmit pin), wherever those are.