[sudo-discuss] donated PCs - which ones are fastest?

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Tue Apr 23 12:34:28 PDT 2013

Hi Folks,

We might have somebody coming by to showcase a kinect/arduino based project and from my undestanding it runs on PCs "the faster the better"

Anyone know offhand which of the armada of donated boxes might be most powerful?  Planning to set one up tonight.

Also in general, we should do a survey of which computer parts esp monitors are functional.  Would be nice to have a row of desktops set up in the common area...I think they have a bar-like configuration at the holdout with a few PCs.

Cheers,
Hol