[sudo-discuss] Now that I have to beg someone or something to post to sudo-announce

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 12:33:11 PDT 2013

Cos I can't post to sudo-announce!
So I grovel at your feet, masters of my ability to control my email, please
bless my message to try and educate the sudo-populace. Allow my seed to
proliferate, who ever you are, self-aggrandizing hypocritical lords who
masquerade as protectors of freedom. Take my speech, pass your judgement,
and join me in celestial hope that I
may transmit this missive of generosity.

O Avatars of Institutional Intertia, take mercy upon my soul.

Notconfusing