[sudo-discuss] FAVORITE GENERAL MEETING

Anon195714 anon195714 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 18 00:34:53 PDT 2013

While we're on the subject of rewrites of "Modern Major-General"... (and
seeing as this is about to get anonymized so it's safe to post
again).... this in reference to our elected officials:

We are the very model of the under-served electorate
We'd rather live in chaos than a plutocrat-protectorate
We'll gladly our allegiance give to any real alternative
For now the options make us want to vomit or expectorate!
(chorus: For now the options make them want to vomit or expectorate!)

There's a second verse that's just a wee bit critical of Obama;-) ...

-G.

=====