[sudo-discuss] Sudomaté success. Next Meeting (No. 3) April 23

Max Klein isalix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 23:20:52 PDT 2013

==Progress==
Sudoroom productivity increased 500% after drinking 4 Gallons of hy
bottle.permateinated liquid. $23 collected - enough to buy more maté for
the time being.

==Next Meeting==
April 23rd, 7pm. Please bring what you need to refine recipes.

We will have a beer gun and be ready to bottle.

==Needed - Bottles==
Please collect and bring  as many bottles as possible.

Max