[sudo-discuss] TIL: Hacking Sexual Health WIKI PAGE

revphil revphil at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 18:10:34 PDT 2013

Your enthusiasm is fabulous. Thanks for getting this project moving,
Vicky. There is great demand for more inspiring, engaging porn and
opportunities to talk about obscenity.

Moreover Id love to be able to bring in some donations for this place!

How about a screening of Bike Smut the evening of Friday, May 10th or 17th?

rev

https://twitter.com/#!/BikeSmut
erotic elegance and ergonomic efficiency