[sudo-discuss] TIL: Hacking Sexual Health WIKI PAGE

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 17:59:55 PDT 2013

Wooowwww! Great outpouring!

I've migrated the entire conversation (well, an abridged version) to a new
portal on the wiki:
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/page/Hacking_Sexual_Health

Thank you for all of your perspectives and insight!
Thank you Praveen (sign me up!)
Thank you Aestetix (please follow up with me--I'm suuuuper interested in
meeting these peeps!)
Thank you revphil (let's screen your films!)
Thank you Romy (your idea now has a section in the portal!)
Thank you Matthew (the psigasm peeps are so fascinating!)

Please excuse the lack of images in the portal. I have some greeeeat ones
but the wiki is having uploader drama.