[sudo-discuss] kopimism services: sympathetic SImpsons portrayal of the Fountainhead

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sun Apr 14 09:35:13 PDT 2013

My brothers and sisters, I will stop making fun of Ayn Rand today and play
a sympathetic view of the Fountainhead. What gifted,creative child has not
experienced being smashed and oppressed in such ways?

http://www.popmodal.com/video/2549/Ayn-Rand--Simpsons-Fountainhead

*Good morning! Is everyone ready for kopimism worship today at 2pm?*

- this week we discovered from the Public School Dance teacher, sucked into
our fold, that dance and choreography has been and can be copyrighted!
- we are thinking of modifying the Scientology e-meter (which is a modified
ohmmeter) without getting massively sued
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/page/Kopimism#Kopimism_Hardware

- we have absorbed the experimental music group and the conceptual
information arts (CIA!) into our group as a subsect
http://userwww.sfsu.edu/infoarts/ they will be creating our group chants
and hymns
https://sudoroom.org/wiki/page/Kopimism#Ritual_Chants

halleluja!