[sudo-discuss] privacy and violations; nym rights and other.

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 14:57:50 PDT 2013

Great discussion this has started. Anon195714, my apologies for getting
defensive and blaming you for not being aware.

The default Mailman messages are indeed unclear. I need to focus on prior
commitments today, but I encourage folks to suggest rewordings themselves:
http://lists.sudoroom.org. Same goes for scrubbing email addresses and
creating a robots.txt file. If anyone would like to volunteer to hack on
this, I volunteer as a point of contact for server access and
implementation.

Rabbit: the IRC channel is not logged and never has been, although we have
discussed a bot that would bookmark / record a point in the conversation
with another user's prompt.

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org