[sudo-discuss] Michael Orange - film events - Battle for Brooklyn - any sudo members interested in an intro?

mattsenate@gmail.com mattsenate at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 10:07:35 PDT 2013

We set the list up to be public in an effort to remain as transparent and open as possible. This is a blessing and a burden. We should be mindful of the scope of our language and interested in maintaining private conversation off the list.

Additionally, if you seek a lot of privacy, I don't recommend communicating over the internet if it can be helped.

// Matt