[sudo-discuss] Michael Orange - film events - Battle for Brooklyn - any sudo members interested in an intro?

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Thu Apr 11 10:05:56 PDT 2013

entering into the public record:

"Anyone here who believes in a deity is welcome to join me in praying for
Google's servers to melt into little puddles of colorful metallic
swirls, seething & bubbling on their server room floor."

may the digital infidels tremble before our might of personal privacy!  now Anon195714 - if that is your real name - please speak again more clearly into my lapel mic, and make sure you are not followed when you deliver this heavy package to mountain view...god is great!

Sudoers,