[sudo-discuss] Making Club Maté at Sudo Room for Sudo-Profit: A Business Plan

Patrik D'haeseleer patrikd at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 14:37:27 PDT 2013

+1 on getting a keg if you'll be making (and carbonating) a couple gallons
at a time! And yes, a keg would definitely come in handy for beermaking as
well.

For Mate, consider using Stevia or xylitol as diabetes and tooth-friendly
alternatives. That will also cut down on the risk of exploding bottles due
to spontaneous fermentation...

Patrik